- Speech Festival 2021 ( Poetry / Poem Books )
- Awards Winning Books (得奬圖書)
- Battle of the Books 2020-2021
- Battle of the Books 2021-2022
- Books for Duologue Classes
- Books for Solo Prose Speaking / Reading Classes (Primary Section)
- Books for Solo Prose Speaking / Reading Classes (Secondary Section)
- Speech Festival 2020 ( Poetry / Poem Books )
Battle of the Books 2020-2021
HK Battle of the Books is a live school-on-school battle to find the book trivia champion school.
The competition is open to international primary and international secondary schools, as well as local primary and secondary schools through a special modified section.
The Battle of the Books programme was introduced to Hong Kong international schools in 1999. Since this time, it has grown significantly. In 2009, a "modified" competition was added, comprising 12 titles, rather than the usual 20, for local schools.
Battle of the Books is designed to introduce students to a variety of reading material, build teamwork skills, and ensure that reading is fun.
Last year boasted the largest field yet, with over 100 teams registered for the 2018-19 competition.