- Speech Festival 2021 ( Poetry / Poem Books )
- Awards Winning Books (得奬圖書)
- Battle of the Books 2020-2021
- Battle of the Books 2021-2022
- Books for Duologue Classes
- Books for Solo Prose Speaking / Reading Classes (Primary Section)
- Books for Solo Prose Speaking / Reading Classes (Secondary Section)
- Speech Festival 2020 ( Poetry / Poem Books )
[World Book Day 世界閱讀日精選圖書]
$120 / 10 本圖書(購買10本以上，每本$12)
Introduction(Quoted form the website: What is World Book Day)
World Book Day was created by UNESCO on 23rd April 1995 as a worldwide celebration of books and reading. It is marked in over 100 countries around the globe.
The first World Book Day in the UK and Ireland took place in 1997 to encourage young people to discover the pleasure of reading.
As World Book Day founder, Baroness Gail Rebuck, recalls “We wanted to do something to reposition reading and our message is the same today as it was then – that reading is fun, relevant, accessible, exciting, and has the power to transform lives.”
Next year is the 25th year there’s been a World Book Day, and on 3rd March 2022, children of all ages will come together to share the joy of reading for pleasure.
Spending just 10 minutes a day reading and sharing stories with children can make a crucial difference to their future success and it’s fun for all involved.
That’s why World Book Day continues to encourage children and young people to read for pleasure through its work with authors, illustrators, publishers, bookshops and libraries.